Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And The Winners Are . . .

Congratulations to the Beach House Team! Members were Jeff, Kirk, David, Amanda, and Cindy. Good job!

The runners up team included Kurt, Ninny, Karen, Kade, and Rick. Great job to you guys also!

Like I said before, everyone worked well together and worked very hard. Thanks to everyone for entertaining our idea and for participating. We hope you had fun. A special thanks to Mom - she had no idea her kitchen would be turned upside down that day! She was a great sport about it.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

I'd like to throw in my own judging. I had the opportunity to observe and take pictures, so I am a neutral party.

Most creative: Beach House
Most able to Overcome an Obstacle: Winter Wonderland - they had one side of the house that kept trying to cave in, and they worked really hard to keep it intact.
Best Teamwork: Winter Wonderland - they all worked together on the problem spot!
Best Use of Edible Items: Beach House

FYI: The only questionable edible items were cancelled out because each team had one.
Winter Wonderland - used a touch of hairspray to do something (Kurt - help me out) to the roof
Beach House - use of fire (It has been pointed out to me that the peppermint oil used to make the fire was edible) :)



Sammy Jo is very excited about the contest!


No comments: